Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Signs of love making.....

Hey All! I was just doing some work and I had my itunes on shuffle and these two songs came on back to back, "Signs of Love Making" by Tyrese, and then "Signs" by Beyonce. Got me to thinking about the truth behind zodiac compatibility...I honestly dont belive 100% in the whole Zodiac thing...but I cant help but admit that most people identify with their Zodiac signs. And there is correlation between peoples behaviors and the time of year they were born. For example, Im a Leo...PRETTY MUCH THE RAWEST SIGN OF THEM ALL. I was born on July 28th...ROARRR!!!!lol. Its crazy because the Leo Zodiac pretty much describes me to a T!!!! Leo's : MUST be in charge, Aggressive, are creative, extrovert, strong willed, positive, intolerant, great sense of humour, fun to be around, warm hearted, secretly sensitive, must always be right, over protective, loves praise and compliments, Faithful, needs companionship, and pretty much confident (well conceited). Ok...that was in a nut shell. But I cant say that not one of those things dont describe me....except, im not conceited...just very confident.
I am not one to believe that one should by any means base their entire means of picking companion off of their sign. I think that you can make it work with just about anyone if your are willing to give and take due to your differences. BUT i thought about some of the relationships or people that I've talked to that didnt work out....and I thought about those that did...and the people that I liked the best were the ones that my sign are expected to be most compatible with. The people that didnt work out, were the signs that Leos just dont connect with. CRAZY RIGHT!?! Now I aint gone put no names on blast, but I WILL...put your sign on blast...Lets start with the signs that I really enjoyed.

#1- Mr. Leo:

:-) Jamie Foxx Sang it best "Ohhhh we were so the same, i dunno why i cant see it baby. And it aint no point of feeling blue...ya just like me and im just like you....ya just like me...."
Mr. Leo Is just as aggressive as I am and doesn't let you get away with ANYTHING! He plays VERY rough...but he is just as warm and caring. He appreciates Romance and the finer things in life....they also like to cuddle :-). The only thing that clashes....YOU GONE GET TIRED OF FINDING WAYS TO STROKE THAT EGO....lol. And Very touchy feely!...Just like Simba and Nala....a perfect match.

#2- Mr. Gemini

:-) A really affectionate pair! Leos love with their hearts...and Mr. Gemini loves with his mind. Very creative when it comes to romance and thinking of ways to make you smile. Only down fall I had....Leos are a tad bit jealous and short tempered...and Gemini's flirt toooooo much!!!! lol. But lowkey..they do it and dont even know that they're doing it!! so...you cant really stay that pissed at the end of the day....cuz its just their nature. Plus they will ALWAYS find was to assure you that you are the most important. Mr. Gemini is pretty smooth. ;-) You find yourself cakin ALOT wit Mr. Gemini.

#3- Mr. Aries

:-) Mr. Aries Is by far just as AGGRESSIVE as Mr. Leo. You stay on your feet when you're around Mr. Aries because there will more than likely ALWAYS be an argument...or debate about something. There is never a down time Its either really good...or really bad. No in between. But both signs playful and childlike nature often keeps the both interested. Aries are very passionate, which is a turn on. Downfall....besides the fact that they are COMPLETELY stubborn...Aries like to spend money + I like to spend a lot of money= No checks and balances when it comes to finances!!

***One thing I noticed about Leo and Aries Men...They ALL like their heads rubbed!...and strangely....scratched..??? (I guess They get a lot of tension in the head area from being so big headed and head strong...If you rub their heads....they'll appreciate it.********

TOP 3 DISLIKES

#1- Mr. Cancer

:-( Mr. Cancer....sensative/moody. It can be cute at first, but it soon becomes irritating. Cancers can be very insecure as well....which is cute at first..but grows to be a pain. lol. Their feelings get hurt easily as well. Also, I didnt like the fact that I could DOMINATE at EVERYTHING...I mean I like to be dominate...but If I feel as if I can be in charge of EVERYTHING in every aspect of the relationship...I get bored.

#2 Mr. Aquarius

:-( :-( :-( As far as relationships and communication...BOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Besides the fact that Mr. Aquarius often seems as if he doesn't care most of the time...he NEVER knows exactly what he wants in life, or at least he keeps it to himself...which clashes with Ms. Leo because she ALWAYS knows what she wants, how she wants it, and how she's gonna get it. I just found out TODAY...that this sign is my POLAR OPPOSITE. Explains a lot! 3 thumbs DOWN..lol...cool as a friend tho.

#3 Mr. Pisces

One word.....BOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!! Dang.....I need just a bit more Razzle Dazzle. lol...cool as a friend tho.



These are my opinions on these signs based on my sign, and my experiences...I am curious to know other peoples opinions!!! Do you think Zodiac compatibility has truth to it??

I'll leave you with two songs!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKlY9IG8Y4k
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDoGMhOATNs

No comments:

Post a Comment